San Jose Tennis Programs: Schedule and Fees
|Type of Program / Ages||Rates|
|Junior Tennis Clinics [Best for Beginners]. Ages 4 & Up||Monthly: $75 once a week or $130 twice a week
Euro Member rate: $60 once/week or $99 twice/week (Requires 12 months commitment)
|Junior Team Tennis League:
|$120 per 6 weeks season|
|Tennis Match Play Ages 6-12||Monthly: $60 once a week|
|Tennis Camps: Ages 6-14||$250/week (9am-12pm) $325/week (9am-2pm)|
|Private Tennis Lessons: Ages 3 & Up||Starts at $80/Hour: Discounts Available!|
|Jr. Performance Program,
Ages 8 & Up
|Monthly $250 twice/week, $350 3 times/week
Euro Performance Member rate : $225 twice/week or $299 4 times/week (Requires 12 months commitment)
Looking for San Jose, California, tennis schools that can really change your game? Look no further than Euro School of Tennis. With a variety of programs right for every age group including fantastic Tennis Summer Camp choices, it’s one of the premiere tennis academies in Silicon Valley that will truly change the way you look at the game.
Easy to Find!
Euro School of Tennis has a variety of tennis programs right in your backyard whether you’re in Cupertino, in Saratoga, Santa Clara or even in Campbell.
Tennis Programs for Kids
Euro School of Tennis understands the need to introduce this phenomenal sport to children early, so we have several customized programs for kids as young as four. Here are just a few of the choices we offer.
- Junior Tennis Clinics: Learning the basics of the game is the only way to move forward, and our junior tennis lessons are designed to do just that. First class instruction is part of everything we do and we work to keep fun at the forefront of the game. Our clinics are designed for kids ages four to fourteen. To sign up, click here.
- Spring Tennis Camp: While most Silicon Valley tennis camps stress fundamentals, at Euro School of Tennis, we stress serious fun and fundamentals. It’s a chance to immerse your child in the sport of tennis for the week, allowing him or her to build great skills while making new friends both on and off the court. With instruction and match play guidance from some of the best instructors as well as exciting off-court activities every day, this is one day camp experience your child won’t want to miss. Sign your six to fourteen year old up now when you click here.
- Summer Tennis Camps: You have lots of choices when you look for Tennis Summer Camps for kids, but at Euro School of Tennis, we have all of them beat. Not only do we offer some of the top coaches in the industry, but we also have some of the best instructional techniques and the small group settings that can make them successful. They’re fun, too! With other activities like swimming, soccer, dodge ball, relay games built in every single day, your child will get the higher level of learning necessary to truly succeed in tennis while still having a great time this summer. To sign your six to fourteen year old up, click here now.
- Private Tennis Lessons: Developing your child’s game will take dedication, but that shouldn’t mean it’s inconvenient or expensive. At Euro School of Tennis, we’ll pair your child with a dedicated coach for less than you think. You’ll have the opportunity to pick the time that works best for you, too, and the results will be amazing footwork, fantastic serves, and a spirit of competition like no other. Lessons are designed for kids ages three and up. To book a private lesson now, click here.
One of the Top Tennis Academies in San Jose, South Bay
As important as it is to have a wide array of tennis programs for juniors in West San Jose, it’s just as important to offer adults the chance to improve their game and play in a competitive setting. We offer private lessons for adults in the South Bay.
- Private Tennis Lessons: First time on the court? Looking to refine those fundamentals? Want advanced skills? No matter what you hope to get out of private lessons, semi-private or group private tennis lessons, we can help. To sign up for a lesson or book multiple discounted sessions, click here now.
Discover the Euro School of Tennis Difference
With tennis programs in San Jose for all ages, Euro School of Tennis is the one place you want to be this year. We’re located at West Valley College in Saratoga: S College Circle, Saratoga, CA 95070 . For directions, click here. We can’t wait to see you!